Technology features occupied every facet of our lives, through the class, to the boardroom, to – you guessed it! – the bedroom.
Profile and Men’s exercise not too long ago polled 1,200 men and women in an attempt to learn how the electronic movement has actually influenced our very own interactions and gender resides.
What performed they get a hold of?
Social media marketing provides unleashed the internal stalker in virtually everybody.
- About 81percent men and women interviewed stated they did not de-friend their particular exes on Facebook…which could be considered a positive indicator that friendship is achievable after a breakup, had been it maybe not when it comes down to proven fact that 75% also admitted to putting their own exes under a rigid security program.
- 72percent of women additionally admitted to maintaining a detailed vision one their own recent men’ former fires.
- And guys, if you should be nonetheless buddies along with your ex-girlfriend, there’s a 39% opportunity your overall woman is crazy regarding it.
- 63per cent of men mentioned that they investigate a lady online before-going on a romantic date along with her. 70per cent of women shared that they perform some same thing.
- Women can be additionally very likely to snoop within a relationship. 49per cent mentioned that they’d examined their unique lover’s computer history, and 76per cent had gone through a boyfriend’s mail inbox whether or not it ended up being “accidentally kept open.”
Often, technology helps make situations much better.
- Texting may be the number one approach lovers use to communicate with one another. Guys select texting over contacting 39per cent of times, while females use texting 150percent as much.
- Sexting is specially popular: 70percent of women have delivered a sexy text their partner, and most two-thirds delivered their lover scandalous pictures.
But often, it can make circumstances worse.
- 39percent of women interviewed said they would fairly give up intercourse for a-year their spend the their unique mobile phones, in contrast to the 80per cent of men whom mentioned they’d surrender their unique phones in a heartbeat.
- While 31percent of women tend to be OK with becoming asked out-by text, the vast majority of – at 65percent – prefer to be labeled as.
The good news is, technology does not usually enhance the bad in united states. Over 85% of males asserted that, should they must pick, they would get cuddling after gender over post-coital internet browsing, and almost 50percent of survey respondents stated that their unique sex resides never already been much better.
Want more? Examine role II for additional revealing results from the high-tech sex review.